It’s that time of year again. The nights are getting cooler, the days are getting shorter. Crops are being harvested, leaves are changing to their “Autumn Glory” and “Kids Day at the Farm” is back and better than ever. To all our returning guests, welcome back. To our first timers, thank you for joining us and welcome. We’ve worked to provide you many things to see and do. We have your favorites from years past and, as always, we’ve added some new fun and exciting attractions. Our friends are here to offer you fun and educational programs and features. Every weekend will feature a different event or show for your entertainment. Don’t forget to visit our Nature Park, Corn Maze and Pedal Kart Track. So, take your time and enjoy all that we have to offer, have some refreshments, take lots and lots of pictures and go create some lifelong memories.
This year, we will be closed on Mondays. We will be open Tuesday – Sunday from 10am – 4pm. Another change to note, is that tickets will be priced at one flat rate, for both children and adults, as follows:.
Tuesday – Friday
Rich Farms’ Kids’ Day 2018 Calendar of Events
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6
RABBITS from HASENPFEFFER FARMS – Noon to 3 at the NATURE PARK – Owned and operated by KODY FOWLER from the Morgantown area, HASENPFEFFER FARMS specializes in raising pedigree Californian and Holland Lop rabbits. In 2017, Kody was awarded the State FFA Degree and is a WV Regional State Agribusiness Award recipient.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7
PET CARE by CHEAT LAKE ANIMAL HOSPITAL – Noon to 3 a the NATURE PARK – Dr. Jodi Richardson will be here to talk about caring for your pet and a career working with animals.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13
- RABBITS from HASENPFEFFER FARMS – Noon to 3 at the NATURE PARK
- SWEET FROG MASCOT, SCOOP – Noon to 3
- FREE SEEDS from our friends at SOUTHERN STATES
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14
SHONEY BEAR WILL VISIT US
KIDS COIN FROM OUR FRIENDS AT TEXAS ROADHO USE [GOOD FOR FREE KIDS MEAL]
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20
CALLIGRAPHY • Noon to 3 • Back by popular demand , Nadine Reposkey will be here teaching Calligraphy
SWEET FROG MASCOT, SCOOP, WILL BE HERE . Noon to 3
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21
BIRDS from the AVIAN CONSERVATION CENTER OF APPALACHIA • Noon to 3 at the NATURE PARK
- ACCA’s mission is to conserve the region’s wild birds through research, education, and rehabilitation. They are licensed by the US Fish & Wildlife Service to treat and rehabilitate injured, ill, or orphaned wild birds, and to possess several non-releasable raptors for educational purposes
- PopShop WV is a nonprofit music academy located in Morgantown, WV Students of all ages learn music from professional musicians in a group lesson setting. Using popular music styles (rock, pop, country, hip-hop, funk , etc) as the vehicle, instructors prepare students to perform public concerts throughout the region. While music education is at the forefront, PopShop promotes small group collaboration, self- expression, and creativity.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27
RABBITS • Noon to 3 at the NATURE PARK
- Kody is back with his rabbits
PIZZA COUPONS FROM OUR FRIENDS AT FAT ANGELOS
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28
SHONEY BEAR IS BAC K • Noon to 3
PIZZA COUPONS FROM FAT ANGELOS
We would like to thank the following for helping us bring everything together. Their kindness, their time and their generosity helped my make Kids Day at the Farm 2018 possible.
THINGS TO DO
Fun and Educational Shows
Backhoe Skills Challenge
Horse and Cow Lasso
Peal Kart Track
& MUCH MORE!
NEW THIS YEAR!